Items must meet the following criteria to receive a Return Authorization;
- Regular-Priced Apparel item
- Items that have not been worn, washed, or altered, and is accompanied by its original tags still affixed in the original location
- Return Authorization has been requested within 7 days of receiving the item, and item is received back within 14 days.
SALE and ACCESSORY items (Hats, Ball Markers, Gloves, Jewelry, and Gift Items) are a FINAL SALE.
ONLINE PURCHASE Returns
If your item meets the Return Criteria;
- Email RETURNS within 7 Days of receiving your item.
- In the email reference your original Order# and the reason for your return. You can also forward your original order confirmation requesting the RA#.
- State your original order # and that you are requesting a Return
- You will receive an RA# back via email. Please indicate that # on the outside of the package.
- We strongly recommend that you send your return via a trackable method.
The refund for cost of merchandise will be applied to the original method of payment within 48 business hours of receiving the item back, after confirming that your item has met our Return Criteria.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for the cost of Return Shipping and COD packages will not be accepted.
If you ordered multiple items to reach the $150 Free Shipping threshold and the return reduces your total net purchase drops below $150, $12.00 will be deducted from your refund.
You can expect to see the refund on your credit card within 7 business Days. We do not charge a Restocking Fee on Returns providing the item fully meets our return criteria.
IN-STORE PURCHASE Returns
Regular-Priced apparel may be returned for Store Credit or Exchange at either our Edmonton or Sherwood Park location.
SALE & ACCESSORY items (Hats, Ball Markers, Gloves, Jewelry, and Gift Items) are a FINAL SALE.